Together for Men
Welcome to TOGETHER Men’s gathering.
We meet once a month over a hot cooked Yorkshire breakfast. With a person sharing there life story with us. It is usually the last Saturday of each month at 9am.
We are gathering a couple of times a year a men to encourage and build relationships together around food, faith and fun. With specific topics being spoken into through a variety of individuals sharing there heart with us.
Connecting men to Jesus
Through 4 keys:
“Iron sharpens Iron and one man sharpens another man.”
A time of gathering together with freedom around:
Having walked the recent Pandemic in a local church setting. Along with being part of a local community sports activities, businesses and friends. My heart has been much stirred towards men.
The facts: By Evangelical Alliance
- The loneliest people are men between the ages of 25-45
- Most suicides from ages 25 to 45
- Men are more sensitive than women are to physical pain and suffering
- Men do not like being alone or single
- 84% of men less likely to go to church than women
The TOGETHER MEN’S GATHERING is to create a safe place for men to be men. To receive natural foods but most importantly Spiritual foods. A place of worship, Prayer and Family.